Module 5: Strategies to Influence Client Outcomes
In this section, the student will:
- Describe the role of the navigator in promoting compliance with care plans
- Discuss plan modifications with health care team and client and families to address barriers to the plan and identify resources to overcome them
- Advocate for the client with family members and / or health care providers in a simulated setting
- Personalization Improved Survivorship Care Plan Adherence in Breast Cancer Patients; from the Cancer Network.
- HIV/AIDS: Self-Management and Adherence; from Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Person-Centered Care Planning: Identifying Goals and Developing Care Plans; Posted on February 24, 2016 by Jessica Briefer French, from NCQA.org
- The ABC’s of Basic Advocacy and Negotiation skills; from Autism Speaks Inc.
- Learning to Negotiate is Part of the Advocacy Process; fromWrightslaw.