Module 2: Preventative Healthcare
In this section, the student will:
- Describe personal and environmental protective factors that impact overall health
- Identify strategies, tactics and resources to increase access to protective factors
- Develop client initiated goals and plans to reduce risks and influence health
- The Social Determinants of Health: It’s Time to Consider the Causes of the Causes; from Public Health Rep. 2014 Jan-Feb; 129(Suppl 2): 19–31.
- Promoting Health: The Primary Health Care Approach; from Google Books
- Link https://books.google.com/books?id=n769cCpPZLsC&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=social+determinants+of+health+protective+factors&source=bl&ots=K3NYBTy-bO&sig=Xq0dVi6GUkKOUJOs37nE_gQ-eao&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJzL7O4eHMAhUN42MKHeh0AiY4FBDoAQhRMAg#v=onepage&q=social%20determinants%20of%20health%20protective%20factors&f=false