Module 2: Preventative Healthcare
In this section, the student will:
- Describe health promotion strategies for use with groups
- Develop client initiated goals and plans to reduce risks and influence health
- Health Promotion: An Effective Tool for Global Health; from Indian Journal for Community Medicine
- Four Strategies for Promoting Healthy Lifestyles in Your Practice; from Family Practice Management
- Goal Setting as a Strategy for Health Behavior Change; from Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, School of Public Health, Rosenau Hall, CB 7400, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Goal Setting as a Strategy for Dietary and Physical Activity Behavior Change: A Review of the Literature; from American Journal of Health Promotion. 2004 Nov-Dec;19(2):81-93.