Old Operating System Manual
Special note about data in two lists: You would use this method to compute a weighted average, or to compute one variable statistics when you have data in one list and associated frequencies in another list.
- Input your data using the procedure above, and input the weights/frequencies associated with the data into another list.
- Press STAT, then press the right arrow key to scroll over to the CALC menu.
- Press ENTER.
- Press 2nd and one of the numbers 1 through six to indicate in which list your data are stored.
- Press the comma key.
- Press 2nd and one of the numbers 1 through 6 to indicate in which list your weights/frequencies are stored.
- Press ENTER. The calculator should now display the desired statistics.