Old Operating System Manual
- Once you have first seeded your calculator, if necessary, press MATH and use the right arrow key to scroll over to the PRB menu.
- Highlight randInt and press ENTER.
- Your screen should now display the prompt randInt(.
- Enter the range of data values you want the random numbers to be generated from, separated by a comma. Then, use one more comma and select the amount of numbers you want it to return at one time. For example, randInt(1,6,3) will generate 3 random integers between 1 and 6, while randInt(0,99,5) will generate 5 random integers between 0 and 99.
- Make sure to close the parentheses and press ENTER. The calculator should return the requested amount of random numbers. If you keep pressing ENTER, this will create additional “trials.”