Old Operating System Manual
- Input a list of data, following the procedure above.
- Press STAT.
- Select either SortA (this will sort the list from low to high) or SortD (this will sort the list from high to low), and press ENTER.
- Input the name of the list where the data are stored by pressing 2nd and then the number of the list you want to sort.
- Close the parentheses and press ENTER.
- The calculator will displa the word Done, and if you go back into STAT and EDIT, you will see that your list has been sorted.