Old Operating System Manual
- Store your data in two lists, L1 and L2 for example.
- Create a list of the differences by scrolling over and up until L3 is highlighted. Then press 2nd 1 minus 2nd 2, and press ENTER. This stores a list of differences in L3.
- Press STAT.
- Press the right arrow key to scroll over to the TESTS menu.
- Press the down arrow key to scroll down until T-Test is highlighted and press ENTER.
- Highlight Data and press ENTER.
- Specify the mean value from the null hypotheses, the list where the differences are stored, the frequency (usually 1), and the alternate hypothesis.
- Highlight the word Calculate and press ENTER.
- The calculator should now display the results of the hypothesis test.