This books is an anthology. All the material has been previously published elsewhere as is therefore considered reprinted. The general formula for a reference entry would be:
Page author. (2019). Page Title. In T. Dutton (Ed.), Organizational communication anthology. Whatcom Community College. (Reprinted from Book Title, Book Date)
- In-text (parenthetical) citation: (Anonymous, 2019, “1.2”)
- In-text (narrative) citation: Anonymous (2019) writes that “quoted text” (Page Title, abbreviated).
APA Publication Manual (7th ed)
- 8.14 Unknown or Anonymous Author
- 10.44 Chapter in an edited book, reprinted from another book.
- 10.46 Work in an anthology.
Please visit the Library in the Learning Commons to access the full APA Manual. Copies are available at the Research Help desk (when staffed by Librarians) or on the 2nd floor of the Learning Commons (stacks BF 76.1 .P83 2020).