- Common Changes in Aging
- Cultural Implications for Aging
- Functional Decline
- Current Issues and Trends
- Overview of Common Diagnoses
- Common Medications and Related Concerns
- Physical Care of the Older Adult
- Dementia vs Normal Memory Changes
- Safety Technician Interventions
- Escalated Behavior
- Ethics/End of Life
- Describe common physical changes in the older adult.
- Describe common cognitive changes in the older adult.
- Describe how the caregiver physically cares for the older adult.
- Describe how the caregiver interacts with the older adult.
- Use strategies to reduce the risk of functional decline.