Old Operating System Manual
- Press STAT.
- Press the right arrow key to scroll over to the TESTS menu.
- Press the down arrow key to scroll down until Z-Test or T-Test is highlighted (whichever is appropriate).
- Press ENTER.
- Specify whether you are using raw data, or stats (if you are using raw data, you need to enter that data into one of the lists before attempting to create the interval).
- If you’re using raw data, input the value from the null hypothesis, the location of the data, the frequency of the data points contained in the list (usually 1), and the alternative hypothesis.
- If you’re using stats, input the value from the null hypothesis, the mean, the standard deviation, the sample size, and the alternative hypothesis.
- Highlight the word Calculate and press ENTER.
- The calculator should now display the results of the hypothesis test.