- Press STAT.
- Press the right arrow key to scroll over to the TESTS menu.
- Press the down arrow key to scroll down until 2-SampZTest or 2-SampTTest is highlighted (whichever is appropriate).
- Press ENTER.
- Specify whether you are using raw data, or stats (if you are using raw data, you need to enter that data into two of the lists, one for each sample, before attempting to create the interval).
- If you’re using raw data, input the locations of the data, the frequency of the data points contained in each list (usually 1), the confidence level formatted as a decimal, and tell the calculator whether or not to use pooling, if necessary.
- If you’re using stats, input the mean, standard deviation, and sample size for each of the two samples, the null hypothesis, and tell the calculator whether or not to use pooling, if necessary.
- Highlight the word Calculate and press ENTER.
- The calculator should now display the results of the hypothesis test.
Old Operating System Manual