- Enter the data into a list using the procedure above.
- Press 2nd and Y=. This will take you to the STAT PLOT menu.
- Press ENTER when the desired plot number is highlighted (you might want to make sure other plots are turned off).
- Select the word ON and press ENTER.
- Press the down arrow key, and then press the right arrow key until the first icon on the second row is highlighted (it will look like a box and whisker plot with some dots) and press ENTER.
- Input the list in which the data are stored next to Xlist.
- If the data are in a single list, Freq should be set to 1. If your data has weights/frequencies associated with it, input the name of this list next to Freq.
- Select the mark you would like the calculator to use for outliers.
- Press ZOOM and 9 (ZoomStat). The calculator will now display the desired histogram. You can also press TRACE to view the values from the graph.
Old Operating System Manual