- Input the data into two lists (one for the x-values and one for the y-values) using the procedure above.
- Press STAT.
- Press the right arrow key to scroll over to the CALC menu.
- Press the down arrow key until 2-Var Stats is highlighted, and press ENTER.
- Press 2nd and one of the numerals 1 through 6 to indicate in which list your x-values are stored.
- Press the comma key.
- Press 2nd and one of the numerals 1 through 6 to indicate in which list your y-values are stored.
- Press ENTER. The calculator should now display the desired statistics.
Old Operating System Manual