Skip to content
To Create a Scatterplot
- Input the data into two lists (one for the x-values and one for the y-values) using the procedure above.
- Press 2nd and Y=. This will take you to the STAT PLOT menu.
- Press ENTER when the desired plot number is highlighted (you might want to make sure other plots are turned off).
- Select the word ON and press ENTER.
- Press the down arrow key, and select the first icon on the first row. It will look like a scatterplot.
- Input the list in which the x-data are stored next to Xlist.
- Input the list in which the y-data are stored next to Ylist.
- Select the mark you would like the calculator to use for the data points.
- Press ZOOM and the number 9 (this is ZoomStat – statistical zoom).
- The calculator should now display the desired scatterplot.