Unit Two: Interventions
Chapter 6: Levels of Interventions
Unit 2: Class 1
2.1.1. List the Six Levels of Intervention.
2.1.2. Describe how different members of the collaborative team interact in each level.
2.1.3. Explain how the level of integration impacts delivery of clinical care and the patient experience.
2.1.4. Describe the changes to organization and funding of a health care facility required to offer the different levels of integration.
2.1.5. List the pros and cons of the Six Levels of Intervention.
- A Standard Framework for Integrated Healthcare, SAMHSA
- Six Levels of Interventions – The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions
- Innovations in Addiction Treatment -SAMHSA
- Mapping Interventions to Different Levels of Risk; SAMHSA
- Telebehavioral Health Training and Technical Assistance; SAMHSA